Thursday, October 22, 2009

Totally foolish

I know that this might seem a little off the wall for what else I have written about in this Blog, but here it goes.

I cry for things like weddings, TV commercials, movies, songs. Just today Butterfly kisses was playing on the radio and what was I doing? Crying. Or the fact that I can't look through a American Girl catalog with out feeling a little choked up. So what makes me so tearful? Sometimes I just blame it on being a sensitive person. But I'm wondering if there is something else.

When there is something that gets to me, some great at of love or perhaps a song like Butterfly kisses. I just get to rapped up in the story. Do we do that any more? Get rapped up in the story? Do we really let our selves feel things? Or have to many of use become robots with informational input, output and no real ability to understand what we are hearing, saying? I guess I'm glad I can still cry, even if it is totally foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment